Along with making Liam playable, this build adds around two full hours of new story, 2 never-before seen supporting characters and a major rework of several core systems and levels. We expect this release to be the last major content update for episode one but we will still be working on optimization, bugs, and polish – so we’re not done with this episode just yet. We hope you’ll find all the new content exciting and if you were an early adopter and haven’t been back in a few months, now would be a great time to check out all that’s been added and improved since V1.0.
– Liam Rivermouse added as a playable Character
– A new Riddle spanning every level! Can you solve the code and reap the rewards?
– “The Pirates” level expanded: New rat trap, new side path, new woodlander NPC
– “The Catacombs” level expanded: New Cellar Room, new conversations with woodlander NPC, new ability to lock rats within rooms.
– Visual Gear Upgrades for exemplary performance in “Hilltop Camp” Scout Tests – Will you go for gold or settle for less?
– Can now move while using your Sling and Spyglass – Enemies beware!
– A Slew of new Achievements for Achieving – Gotta get ’em all!
– Refined tutorials, tooltips, and quests: Now easier to know what to do and when to do it 🙂
– Lightened and Brightened every scene – Goodbye darkness my old friend.
– Audio Refinement across the board – new stingers and cues, souped up sound effects, and more stomps tromps and grunts than
– Rat AI reworked: Smarter, more dangerous, and more talkative rats.
– Frame rates Rejoice, Performance has been significantly improved!
– Plus dozens of bug fixes, graphical upgrades, and performance improvements.
A whimsical adventure game based on the bestselling Redwall books. Set in the winter shrouded wilderness between Lilygrove and Redwall Abbey, The Lost Legends of Redwall: The Scout features Liam or Sophia’s race for help from the raiding rats under Scumsnout’s command.